Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it true if you take a nail clipper and clip your nails and apply clear nail polish?

would that work?Is it true if you take a nail clipper and clip your nails and apply clear nail polish?
work for what?Is it true if you take a nail clipper and clip your nails and apply clear nail polish?
Yes that works not only will your nails be stronger the polish helps protect your nails
yes but not on you
Yeah. add some details. But here is some general info....





I bought a four sided nail file from Sally's Beauty Supply (they sell them everywhere though, I swear) and I do all 4 steps on all of my nails and then paint them with clear polish and they look aesome for like the next 2 weeks. I am almost always happy with my nails now that I have it. I do the same with my toe nails before I apply my normal color of paint and then I do the clear coat afterwards and it lasts a long time and is really glossy.
Would that work for what exactly.


I do not believe ur question is complete
would work for what
what are you asking?
would what work?
What??
whats the question??

No comments:

Post a Comment