Thursday, February 11, 2010

Trying to find clear vases that clip on the end of the head table?

I saw this done in a photo once, and would like to find some so that my girls don't have to lie their bouquets on the table...Trying to find clear vases that clip on the end of the head table?
That is something that your florist can handle if asked. I had our florist do ours when they did the lights on our head table. I didn't want our flowers lying on the table and thought the bouquet clips were a great idea.





Just ask your florist for them or go to a florist supply house.Trying to find clear vases that clip on the end of the head table?
Try googling ';pew arrangements'; or ';pew flowers'; or something similar. There have been pictures of clip-on vases in those results -- I saw them when I was looking for how to decorate the church for my own wedding. I'm fairly sure something like that would work for table-ends as well. Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment